Question about netflix

Discussion in 'iPad' started by lilcosco08, Jan 1, 2011.

1. lilcosco08 macrumors 65816

lilcosco08

So I'm thinking of adding a netflix subscription for movies+tv on my iPad.
    So i wanted to try before I bought, and started a free trial.
    I don't want to get charged if I dont like it, so I have one question.

If i cancel the subscription now, will I keep the trial for the rest of the month?

Thanks

2. Dragoro macrumors 6502

Dragoro

Not sure, but no reason to. I can verify that they won't charge your card till the date they told you. I just got my first charge, and it was exactly as they said.

3. saberahul macrumors 68040

Agreed with poster above. For some reason when I use Google Chrome I see a 2 week free trial that doesn't require credit card. In any other browser its 1 month with credit card - weird I know. Anyways, try to get 2 weeks and if you don't cancel it auto does it for you.

4. iPad.Lover macrumors member

Just do it and subscribe. They're the best. only 7.99 a MONTH it can't get any cheaper. Enjoy mate

5. bluespider macrumors 6502

bluespider

Just keep netflix... I was using it on my iphone, but on the ipad = awesome!

6. MaxBurn macrumors 65816

MaxBurn

I don't really like their streaming services unless I am traveling, but then what I want isn't available usually. I dont use streaming at home. Personally I am going to quit for a while in rebellion of them jacking the prices up again this month.

7. bossxii macrumors 68000

While I do love Netflix I will mention that some users, myself included have issues streaming from Netflix. I've read posts claiming it's an issue due to the fact the iPad doesn't have enough memory to buffer enough video to Wifi antenna issues in the iPad.

Not sure what the issue is but it is a possible issue to be aware of. I stream to my computer and laptop in the same room/same distance as the iPad and very different results. I'm hoping they can fix via a patch on the Netflix app and smooth thing out a bit.

Otherwise, love the service and have had it for several years.

8. afireintonto macrumors 6502a

afireintonto

netflix is an awesome service! streaming is where the problem is. watching movies on the computer, like previously mentioned in this thread, is no problem, but the app for iphone an ipad are not very good at all. watching a movie is meh at best because the quality sucks, and you can only watch a movie if the app will ever get past the red loading screen. :(