question about packaging of Zagg IS replacements...?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by imetazoa, Jul 25, 2010.

1. imetazoa macrumors member

imetazoa

I was wondering if the Zagg invisible shield warranty replacements come on a piece of paper similar to how they are originally packaged?

I want to return mine to Best Buy but they said that they cant take a return if it's been installed.... So I was going to request and new set from Zagg, not install it, and put it in the box and bring it back to Best Buy...

2. troop231 macrumors 603

Not sure either, I'm planning on just straight returning my Zagg to them and get a refund, ordered a SGP ultra oleophobic front protector which should be 10 times better.

3. budman1961 macrumors regular

The replacements are packaged like new. I recently purchased a kit for my MBP, and 1 piece wasnt completely punched out, I ordered a replacement on line, along with an email stating a faulty piece. I received an entire replace ment kit (all pieces) in a shipping tube, and a few days later an email stating the $5.99 replacement charge would be refunded.

Im happy with the kit for my MBP, but not so much with the ip4 kit. after a few days the edges picked up, and is generally unsuitable for an ip4 with a bumper or case that fits snugly around the front bezel. If they would undersize the pieces slightly, it would eliminate the issue altogether.

Andy