Question about pre ordering through Apple

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by verizioniphonequestion, Sep 11, 2015.

1. verizioniphonequestion macrumors newbie

I currently have a verizon line that is due for an upgrade, I plan to use this to purchase a 16gb iPhone 6s for $199. Am I able to do this on the apple website? All I am seeing is apple's upgrade monthly cost as well as the full price option...
    Thanks in advance for any and all clarification.

2. Spink10 macrumors 601

Spink10

It does not appear to be an option via apple.

3. iphone joe macrumors regular

iphone joe

Use the Apple store app on your actual iPhone. Enter your information and the $199 price will be there.

4. ZipZap macrumors 601

5. OptyCT, Sep 11, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2015

OptyCT macrumors 6502

I've always been able to do this in the past. Just go through the "Check Your Upgrade Eligibility" section on Apple's website (https://buyiphone.apple.com/WebObje...on/checkUpgradeEligibility?carrier=verizon_US). I'm currently due for an upgrade and the Verizon subsidized pricing shows up on Apple's website. If you're due for an upgrade and it's not showing up on Apple's website, then it might be worth a phone call to Verizon.

6. tivoboy macrumors 68030

I thought apple turned it all off a few weeks back. The ability to upgrade with a carrier subsidy.

7. leesweet macrumors demi-god

leesweet

Mine shows the old/whatever $200/300/400 pricing also, indicating I'm eligible for an upgrade. I'm assuming that means tonight I'll see that and also the Apple Upgrade plan (pay $x/month forever lol).