Question about preordering via Apple Store app

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Sir Green Day, Jun 21, 2010.

1. Sir Green Day macrumors newbie

It says that I can preorder 2 phones for $199 each, but the ship date is July 15. I alread have been approved for the update pricing for both phones on my account, and I was planning on going to the AT&t store Thursdsy morning as a walk-in to get the phones hoping they have 2 for me.

If I pre order through the app but then do get my phones on Thursdsy, can I cancel the pre-order through the Apple Store app with no problems?

2. abev macrumors newbie

abev

I did this with my Ipad. I walked in on launch day and called Apple and cancled my order. (It must not have shipped yet) If it does then they have a super easy return policy. but your Credit card will be hit untill you return them.

Hope this helps..

3. markthrash macrumors 6502

markthrash

I don't see why you wouldn't be able to cancel, but if I were you I'd just wait and see what happens on Thursday. I don't think the pre-orders will fill in that quickly, especially since it'd already be the 2nd batch of iPhone 4's. But I could be wrong and I don't want to be blamed for you waiting and then going to the App store on Thursday afternoon and seeing the pre-ordering form showing up as "Ships by August 14th". lol
    :p