Question about PSN Trophy System

Discussion in 'Console Games' started by Taustin Powers, May 5, 2010.

1. Taustin Powers macrumors regular

Let's say I buy a new game, install it and start earning trophies with it. Is there a way for me to quickly see which ones of my PSN friends also have trophies for this game? Or do I really click on each friend's individual profile, click "compare trophies", wait for the list to load, and scroll through the list to see if it shows up?

Currently I'd like to see if anyone else has played Skate 2 on my friends list, but I'm really too lazy to go through that process time and time again. (And my friends list is rather small!)

2. Taustin Powers thread starter macrumors regular

40 views, no answers....I guess it's not possible? Or am I the only one who has ever wanted to compare trophies like this?

3. ManhattanPrjct macrumors 6502

I believe the next firmware addresses this - check the PS3 Blog, they documented what changes will be made to the trophy viewing system.

4. Taustin Powers thread starter macrumors regular

Doesn't look like it - couldn't find anything on the blog. All the last update did was give you some sorting options, just the order in which the trophies of a list are displayed.

What I want to do is highlight "Skate 2" in my own trophy collection, hit triangle for options, and then select something like "show friends with trophies for this game". Surely I can't be the only one who has ever thought of this approach? :confused: