Question about "Reeder"

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by TheGrudge, Apr 10, 2011.

1. TheGrudge macrumors member

TheGrudge

I downloaded Reeder to give it a go as I normally use MobileRSS.

There's one thing that I've been able to do quite intuitively in MobileRSS, but I haven't been able to figure out (or find via Google), how to reorder the feeds in your feed list.

For example, I have a few misc. feeds and three folders (News, Technology, and Sports) each containing a few feeds.

In Reeder, it's displaying my misc. feeds at the top and then the folders. I want this reversed.

Is this possible?

2. reubs macrumors 68000

Since Reeder is in beta, I'm sure it's not feature complete. Feed management seems like a huge plus, so hopefully it's coming in a future release. Be sure to let the developer know, and maybe they'll consider it if it's not already there.

I've been using again lately since I grew tired of the Google Reader webapp; I'm pretty happy with Reeder so far.

3. TheGrudge thread starter macrumors member

TheGrudge

Reeder is in beta? I guess you learn something new everyday!

It looks good, but the ability to reorganize and add feeds is crucial. So far, I haven't found a way to do either. Guess I'll just keep an eye out for any updates.

4. gks macrumors 6502

That's because they haven't been implemented yet. Yes, it's on Beta 12 currently. It isn't feature complete and the Feed Management part of it isn't even enabled. So there's probably going to be more before final release.

5. reubs macrumors 68000

There's a new update for Reeder, but it doesn't look like the OP's requests were implemented. I don't know if they're planned, but if you'd like them you can contact the developer.