Question about returning the 6 to get a 6+

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by PhaserFuzz, Sep 25, 2014.

1. PhaserFuzz macrumors 6502

Hey guys I've decided I want a 6+. I'm planning on returning the 6 to the Apple store before my 14 days are up. I have a few questions though. Thanks for any help!

When I go to return my 6, I'm assuming there won't be any stock of the 6+. Can I just bring my old iPhone 5 in and have them activate that in it's place until I can get a 6+?

I bought the 6 with a 2 year contract on AT&T. If I return it, does this reset automatically so I can order the 6+ at the subsidized price?

I got Apple care on the 6 when I purchased it. Will there be any hassle with them giving me a refund for that as well?

Finally, how much of a hassle will this whole process be? I feel like it will be complicated with them switching out my phone and service. I hope I'm wrong, but I really don't know what to expect haha.

Thanks guys!

2. PhaserFuzz thread starter macrumors 6502

3. nwmtnbiker macrumors 68000

nwmtnbiker

I'm thinking of doing the same. My local AT&T store said they'd swap them out even after the 15 days return policy because of stock issues. Might just ask lol...

I still remember this video from the iPhone 5 though take a watch lol;)

http://youtu.be/O99m7lebirE

4. PhaserFuzz thread starter macrumors 6502

5. ZBoater macrumors G3

ZBoater

Yes.

Yes.

No.

Somewhat of a hassle but doable.

6. PhaserFuzz thread starter macrumors 6502

7. ZBoater macrumors G3

ZBoater

You are most welcome.

8. meagain macrumors 68030

I have both here and due to battery and low light photog testing I've done. Ok and the screen is awesome. Going with the Plus.

And I'm shocked at myself.