Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

woods1110

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 1, 2007
I bought mine from best buy last friday. While I was getting out of the car today, I had it in a case. When I got out of my car the case opened and the Ipod Touch hit the ground on the corner. It chipped the metal front a little bit, not too much though.

My Ipod does have a bad screen. I am returning it because of the bad screen so the nick shouldn't even matter right?

Shanesan

macrumors 6502
Jul 29, 2006
I think you're the second one who damaged their iPod with a bad screen and wanted to return it to Best Buy on these forums.

Don't know what was said in that thread though. Sorry. :(

silver25u

macrumors regular
Sep 20, 2007
Should be no problem...

My experience with BB returns is hit or miss depending on the store staff. I would bet its more likely than not they don't look pass making sure you have the touch in the box. If they do challenge you on it stay firm on the screen defect.

Russell

ivi7

macrumors 6502a
Sep 17, 2007
I bought mine from best buy last friday. While I was getting out of the car today, I had it in a case. When I got out of my car the case opened and the Ipod Touch hit the ground on the corner. It chipped the metal front a little bit, not too much though.

My Ipod does have a bad screen. I am returning it because of the bad screen so the nick shouldn't even matter right?

that's a tricky one I am not sure what they are going to do about that. I think they won't even notice it

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.