Question about sending damaged InvisibleShield back to Zagg, (from UK)

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Pepper Pot, Jul 29, 2010.

1. Pepper Pot macrumors member

Well my IS got damaged in my bag and I ordered a replacement from Zagg which requires me to send my damaged product to them within 60 days from my request otherwise I will be charged.

I'm just wondering how long it will take me to receive the IS from America?

Do I need to send them my IS now? or wait until the new one comes because I don't want to go over the 60 days and get charged, but I also don't want an unprotected iPhone whilst waiting for the new one.

Also, sorry if this sounds dumb but how do I go about sending the IS to Zagg? is it just normal post with stamps or is it a bit more than that when going abroad?

(EDIT: Also, only the front of the IS was damaged - do I send them the whole thing including sides and everything or just the front?)

2. oli2140 macrumors 6502

Where did you get the case from? If it's a shop then I'd take it back to them.

3. Pepper Pot thread starter macrumors member

I have already made the online request with Zagg with my bank details, if they don't recieve it in 60 days theyre charging me full price so I can't take it back to CarPhoneWarehouse:rolleyes:

4. oli2140 macrumors 6502

Well if you have to post it to them I would first contact them and ask if they will reimburse you for delivery costs / give you a pre-paid envelope. If they refuse you can just post it to them for a few pounds at a local post office. Check Royalmail.com for prices.