Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

siratherock

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 27, 2008
Hi, I ordered a refurbished macbook aluminum on Mon 29 and it ships on 30th. I track my package and it says

Dec 31, 2008 8:53 AM

Departed FedEx location

SACRAMENTO, CA

Next scheduled tracking update: Jan 01, 2009

However, today is New year (happy new year btw) do you know if Fedex ships on new years? I live in Chicago, do you think it will be delivered tomorrow on Friday(i use the free shipping option)? Sorry if this question is annoying, this is my first mac, and i'm soo excited :)

Anyone have experience buying a refurbished aluminum macbook before? Or have ordered anything from apple website and live near chicago area, how long did it take for you to get your package?

Thank you for your time

bruinsrme

macrumors 604
Oct 26, 2008
Hi, I ordered a refurbished macbook aluminum on Mon 29 and it ships on 30th. I track my package and it says

Dec 31, 2008 8:53 AM

Departed FedEx location

SACRAMENTO, CA

Next scheduled tracking update: Jan 01, 2009

However, today is New year (happy new year btw) do you know if Fedex ships on new years? I live in Chicago, do you think it will be delivered tomorrow on Friday(i use the free shipping option)? Sorry if this question is annoying, this is my first mac, and i'm soo excited :)

Anyone have experience buying a refurbished aluminum macbook before? Or have ordered anything from apple website and live near chicago area, how long did it take for you to get your package?

Thank you for your time

Shipping this time of year is crazy. some days are pick up only and some are delivery only.
Howevery I beleive UPS and Fedex have the day off today

http://www.fedex.com/us/holiday/shipping/holidayschedule.html

Solemony

macrumors 6502
Nov 26, 2008
Wonderland
I believe on New Year they have the day off so most unlikely they'll deliver it on 1/01/09 maybe on Friday they will?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.