Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Eric Noa

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Nov 4, 2008
OK, So I owned an iMac, a MBP and a iPhone. I mostly use the iMac and thats were I do all my work. I take the MBP with me whenever I leave home.

So my question is how can I sync the calendar I have on my iMac, with the one on the MBP plus on the iPhone. I want to have the same thing on all three devices.

Eric Noa

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Nov 4, 2008
Mac OS X Leopard has iSync. But I cant add my iPhone,

It says it cannot connect to that device (iPhone)

Can I add my MBP to iSync?

kfordham281

macrumors 6502
Dec 4, 2007
I think only iTunes will sync to iPhone. iSync is to sync to other devices. E.g, I used iSync to sync my old Motorola phone.

Eric Noa

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Nov 4, 2008
EMT1 I know about MobileMe. I was just try to see if there was other ways to do it. Thank you all for the help

bielen

macrumors regular
May 26, 2008
New Jersey
OK, So I owned an iMac, a MBP and a iPhone. I mostly use the iMac and thats were I do all my work. I take the MBP with me whenever I leave home.

So my question is how can I sync the calendar I have on my iMac, with the one on the MBP plus on the iPhone. I want to have the same thing on all three devices.

I've used BusySync to sync the calendar on my MacBook Pro and my wife's iMac. Since the day I have installed the software, it's worked perfectly. I also sync both of our Google calendars so I can update calendars at work or through my iPhone. BusySync has connected everything. Highly recommended.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.