Question about Target's return policy

Discussion in 'iPad' started by tman08, Mar 18, 2011.

1. tman08 macrumors member

I was just gifted an Ipad wifi 64 gb. I was told that there is a 90 day return policy. If I opened the Ipad and used it for awhile, could I return it for a full refund or exchange it for an Ipad 2 later? Would this only be the case if I didn't open the Ipad?

2. marine0816 macrumors 6502a

marine0816

target has walmart's old 90 return policy on all items. walmart changed it to exlude electonics for like 15 days... It a str8 90 day no hassle return policy open box and all...

3. vincenz macrumors 601

vincenz

Why don't you just call them up and get the real answer? You'd have to wait for someone here who actually works for target to stumble on this thread. By that time, you'd already have gotten the answer.

4. tman08 thread starter macrumors member

I am going to call them but I wanted some reassurance from people that might of had experience with this.

5. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

WHy someone would start a thread rather than just googling Target return policy is beyond me.

http://www.target.com/Refund-Policy-Returns-Refunds-Help/b?ie=UTF8&node=13685491

6. triplecore1 macrumors member

If you come up with reason they won't give you any problems. Don't say you don't like and it works great. Say like it will not sync with your computer and you tried apple tech. Or it's not connecting to your wifi and you know it's not your iPad because your old one works. Say something that's hard to prove not like the screen doesn't work. I never got a restocking fee when I did that when best buy had one.

Ie with a gps say that it sometimes won't find satellites intermentetly. No restocking fee either.

Btw I only had to do this once or twice honest. With the gps it's because it said it has all these great features on the box then I found out you had to be optional attainments for traffic. It ended up being cheaper paying for the traffic service in my cars built in sat nav.