Question about the aftermath of the SDK event today?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by cbanksy9, Mar 6, 2008.

1. cbanksy9 macrumors member

Hey guys I'm a little bummed its going to take untill June to roll out this firmware but does anyone know if apple or anyone else is going to release a video of todays keynote. Do they always record these kind of things? Also what are the possibilites that Jobs might roll this out a litle earlier.

Thanks Alot

2. Lionheart macrumors regular

Lionheart

Usually. Watch apple.com for the video.
    Not a chance.

3. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

I wouldn't count on it coming early. After all, the SDK was supposed to come out in late February.

4. igglepuff macrumors regular

well, there's always a gap between the sdk and programs... the june thign is the store on itunes for it + firmware 2 (which is mainly the new features for corp. stuff). The older 1.1.4 firmware has the framework in it, so i guess well knwo shortly if you can actually use apps on the phone already - im guessing you can for dev purposes. I'd know if my dev would hurry and make an app to test/play with! :p

5. domness macrumors 6502a

domness

Did Steve actually say that there wouldn't be anymore updates coming until FW2.0? Or do we reckon there maybe still the odd update every month until then? Seen as this was just an SDK Roadmap event..