Question About the Content in Cydia

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Agent 21, Jul 16, 2009.

1. Agent 21 macrumors regular

I'm just wondering if there are games and such too or if it's all stuff to customize the phone? I'm not even necessarily asking about "pirated" games from the App store, just wondering if Cydia has a big selection of games also. Nothing kills time on long boat trips like DLing a bunch of games/apps and trying 'em out and I've already checked out most of the ones that seem interesting from the App store. Hoping to find a whole new batch of stuff to check out when I JB, not just customization utilities, which I'm definately looking forward to also, but they don't help much in terms of immediate entertainment lol.

2. SpaceKitty macrumors 68040

SpaceKitty

With Cydia and Hackulo, all things are possible. :D

3. Mystikal macrumors 68020

Mystikal

When you open cydia for the first time search for "steffwiz" and install it. Then hit back and install "all sources" :)

4. Vegastouch macrumors 603

Vegastouch

"Back" button :confused:

I didnt see one of those.

5. Agent 21 thread starter macrumors regular

What exactly is it/does it do? I don't like to just install things that I don't know about lol.

6. palckofv macrumors regular

you can get NES, SNES, gameboy, gameboy advance, sega, playstation emulators. And get just about any game to come out for those systems. I only have the NES it's pretty nice. Also they have doom, pacman, and a bunch of other games that aren't on the app store. Have fun.

7. Agent 21 thread starter macrumors regular

8. TSX macrumors 68030

TSX

Is this a free nes emulator? because nes 3.0 cost 5.99

9. Agent 21 thread starter macrumors regular

Also, what about games/apps besides the emulators? Just wondering if it's like the App store where you can just browse through games and DL ones you wanna try. Maybe a bunch of games that were declined by Apple for some reason.