Question about the mighty mouse

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by lukefinch, Nov 27, 2009.

1. lukefinch macrumors 6502

lukefinch

This might be a bit of a daft question but... does the wire of the wired mighty mouse reach around the back of a macbook so you can use it comfortably on the right hand side with your right hand? I need to know before i buy one.

2. spinnerlys Guest

spinnerlys

Not really. There are far better mice out there with the same functionality and more.

3. lukefinch thread starter macrumors 6502

lukefinch

4. chili macrumors member

I use the bluetooth mighty mouse but i've used the wired one on my macbook and its fine, it feels natural, and the wire is the right length...

I recommend the Magic Mouse, it doesn't cost that much more, for what you get...

However the wired mouse is a good product, go ahead and buy it its good money spent

5. skorpien macrumors 68020

The length of the cord for the Mighty Mouse was probably designed for it to be connected to the keyboard port, or at the very least to an MB/MBP with a USB port on the right side. I have mine connected to my wired keyboard, but if you find it's too short for you to use comfortably, I'd suggest either a USB extension cable or a BlueTooth version.

6. rgarjr macrumors 603

rgarjr

7. lukefinch thread starter macrumors 6502

lukefinch

well to put it nicely, i absolutely hate the magic mouse, its way too flat to be comfortable in my hands. I also think it is way over priced for what it actually is.

chili - have you got a pic of your magic mouse plugged into your macbook at all for me to see?

Thanks for all your help, and if anyone can recommend any more mouses while im here, please let me know.