Question About this Monitor

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by Frosty1, Jul 30, 2007.

1. Frosty1 macrumors member

Hello all,

I'm planning on buying this LG 20" Widescreen LCD Monitor (L206WTQ-BF) to replace my crappy 17" MAG Innovation monitor that I have (which is connected to my Macbook Pro), which has a few dead pixels as well as having marks all over the screen (cant really see them when monitor is on but off you really can). I was just wondering what people think of that Monitor since it seems pretty new.

I'm also Canadian so for the price of $249 + tax (regular $299) would this be a good investment, on a good monitor or no?

other question--

do you think that this monitor is good for that price or is there better/same or a little cheaper?

also does this monitor come with a DVI Cable or no?

any help would be appreciated thnx

2. penguinpaul macrumors member

penguinpaul

Good, but there are better

It's not bad, LG are pretty good, but 19 inch widescreens are not much smaller, and theyre a bit cheaper.
    If you really want that model, put it into kelkoo, and find a cheaper price. And there's always ebay....;)

3. Father Jack macrumors 68020

Father Jack

There's someone selling a 20" ACD (old type) on eBay. Ends tomorrow, I think .. :)

Sorry I'm stupid, it's eBay UK the monitor is on and poster is in Canada Dohhhhh ..