Question about two iPhone 4 bugs

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by thadoggfather, Jul 6, 2010.

1. thadoggfather macrumors 604

thadoggfather

Hey guys,

Two questions:

Do you guys sometimes have the home screen icons flash right after you slide to unlock on the lock screen?

Also, do you have "compass interference" sometimes with Google maps and Compass? Seems to happen quite often when I load up those apps but a figure 8 does correct it. Don't remember as much interference with 3GS and 3.x.x but I read on Apple Support forums that 3GS users with iOS 4 have that problem so I assume it's a bug with iPhone 4 users also..

2. headcheese macrumors regular

I do occasionally get the flash when I unlock. Many others have as well and I think it's been linked to ios4...not the new iPhone.

I do not have compass problems :)

3. Alonzo84 macrumors 6502a

Alonzo84

I get compass interference almost always when indoors. It was the same with my 3GS pre iOS4.

4. thadoggfather thread starter macrumors 604

thadoggfather

my dads iphone 4 doesnt seem to do this hmmm i wonder if it's worth getting swapped out or not. everything else about my phone seems perfect and i dont want to play the exchange game. the compass ends up working but a lot of times gives me a compass intereference prompt very quickly. same with outdoors.

5. Alonzo84 macrumors 6502a

Alonzo84

Do you wear a watch or bracelet? Anything that interferes with a regular compass with affect this one as well.

6. thadoggfather thread starter macrumors 604

thadoggfather