Question about UK Back To School offer

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by gazfocus, Sep 20, 2008.

1. gazfocus macrumors 68000

gazfocus

I am looking at buying a Mac while the Back to school offer is on, and have noticed there is a £60 rebate on a printer too.

In the terms of both offers, states the following:
    However, to submit the claims, you need to send off the barcodes from the Apple Computer box. How does this work with claiming for both rebates?

Thanks

2. techound1 macrumors 68000

techound1

Those were stackable deals for the US free ipod and I can't imagine why it wouldn't be for the UK. A call to apple may be the best route.

3. feckonastick macrumors newbie

I just bought an imac on Saturday from my local Apple shop (Belfast, NI) using the higher education discount getting a Nano and printer. I got my discount off the imac and paid full price for the Nano and printer. The guy then printed off a receipt for me to keep and two duplicate receipts for the rebates. He then started to tell me about cutting off the barcodes and sending them off with each receipt and a rebate form. He went off looking the rebate forms and came back to tell me it's actually all done online.

I havent got round to applying yet cause I've been too busy playing with the mac :D

Probably not a helpful response lol but you definately can get both the Nano and the printer. I'm sure someone else will know exactly how to apply :)

If not, I'll try later and let you know.