Question About Upgrade My Mac Book Memory

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by gycnewyorker14, Nov 26, 2009.

1. gycnewyorker14 macrumors newbie

Happy Thanksgiving To All!:D So tomorrow will be black friday. I would like to know if apple store has discount on memory.(regular price $100)

2. flopticalcube macrumors G4

flopticalcube

Probably not. Buy from Crucial or OWC. Its a lot cheaper anyways.

3. scottness macrumors 65816

scottness

Even if they did discount their memory (which they probably won't), it'd still be cheaper online and just as good. I buy from Crucial. Good luck, and Happy Thanksgiving to you!

4. gycnewyorker14 thread starter macrumors newbie

5. Nobita macrumors 6502

on a related topic, anyone knows which online store is the cheapest in australia? i know msy is very cheap, but anyone else has other ideas?

6. Nobita macrumors 6502

7. moogle301 macrumors member

moogle301

Crucial cheaper?

Hey
    I'm about to buy a unibody white macbook I think. Not sure whether to get 4gigram or not... And if I do, don't now whether to upgrade it myself..
    Everyone says Crucial is cheaper.. perhaps I'm looking wrong but it doesn't seem to be.
    Here in the UK it costs £69.00 extra to have 4GB RAM rather than 2GB when you buy a new white macbook (with HI discount).. Am I looking wrong or can I not get it any cheaper from crucial?

ps. sorry if I should have started a new thread, sometimes ppl get annoyed if you repeat questions, sometimes the opposite :]