Question About Upgrade My Mac Book Memory

gycnewyorker14

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 16, 2009
Happy Thanksgiving To All!:D So tomorrow will be black friday. I would like to know if apple store has discount on memory.(regular price $100)

scottness

macrumors 65816
Mar 18, 2009
Room 101
Happy Thanksgiving To All!:D So tomorrow will be black friday. I would like to know if apple store has discount on memory.(regular price $100)
Even if they did discount their memory (which they probably won't), it'd still be cheaper online and just as good. I buy from Crucial. Good luck, and Happy Thanksgiving to you!

Nobita

macrumors 6502
Oct 5, 2008
La la land
on a related topic, anyone knows which online store is the cheapest in australia? i know msy is very cheap, but anyone else has other ideas?

moogle301

macrumors member
Nov 29, 2009
Crucial cheaper?

Hey
I'm about to buy a unibody white macbook I think. Not sure whether to get 4gigram or not... And if I do, don't now whether to upgrade it myself..
Everyone says Crucial is cheaper.. perhaps I'm looking wrong but it doesn't seem to be.
Here in the UK it costs £69.00 extra to have 4GB RAM rather than 2GB when you buy a new white macbook (with HI discount).. Am I looking wrong or can I not get it any cheaper from crucial?

ps. sorry if I should have started a new thread, sometimes ppl get annoyed if you repeat questions, sometimes the opposite :]

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.