Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Gavernty

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 25, 2010
ok, so I know there are a lot of threads about the upgrade policy on AT&T... and I saw some people say conflicting things. My question is, I am eligible for an upgrade on November 22nd 2011, now do I have to wait until that exact date to upgrade, or am I able to upgrade in the beginning of November? I saw some people saying that they don't enforce the day, just the month.... any truth in this statement?

FreakinEurekan

macrumors 603
Sep 8, 2011
In the past there has been some leeway, I got my iPhone 3G three weeks before my "official" upgrade date. However they seem to be sticking very close to the dates this year, I'm Nov 5th and stopped in to AT&T store Sunday to ask about bumping it up for me, no dice. He said to come back on the 5th.

Gavernty

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 25, 2010
In the past there has been some leeway, I got my iPhone 3G three weeks before my "official" upgrade date. However they seem to be sticking very close to the dates this year, I'm Nov 5th and stopped in to AT&T store Sunday to ask about bumping it up for me, no dice. He said to come back on the 5th.

ah, that's unfortunate. O well.... guess I'll have to wait then

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.