Question About Wallet iPhone Case

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Dan50, Jan 25, 2015.

1. Dan50 macrumors regular

Do you take your iphone off from wallet case or keep it in there all time? Also how do u use it when making phone calls? Do u remove your phone?

2. tech21, Feb 5, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2015

tech21 macrumors member

I been wondering same thing.. Hope someone who use a wallet case responds..

3. Nick George macrumors newbie

Stop buying cases with card slots if you want to avoid this question.

I don't know what I can say here without getting in trouble. I have a "wallet" that has microsuction on the back so I can attach/detach to surfaces (i.e. iPhone) whenever I feel like. When I am not using it on my phone I just place an ID on the microsuction to keep dirt/fuzz out and it acts as a ID wallet. I would never own a case with card slots.

4. Daysight macrumors regular

My wallet case holds the iphone in place with a magnet. Sometimes I leave it in, sometimes I pop it off to talk. Best of both worlds.

5. rosario1990 macrumors regular

I always use wallet case and used head phone while making phone calls or receiving calls.

6. kgenova macrumors 6502a

kgenova

Which wallet case do you have, if you don't mind my asking? I'm very interested in wallet cases with the detachable magnetic phone case feature...

7. Elanfimo macrumors newbie

I never put it out. It always stays inside the wallet case :)

8. Daysight macrumors regular

dockartisan.com

9. kgenova macrumors 6502a

kgenova

Their cases are awesome!! I just received one yesterday and I'm so impressed with the quality of the case. I worried the magnet wouldn't be strong enough to be trusted, but I was very wrong.
    Have you tried the Dock Artisan case with a magnetic car mount?

Kristin

10. Dino F macrumors 68020

Dino F

...just looked at this case and I do agree, it does look awsome! Love the fact that you can detach the phone from the case when you just want to use phone without the wallet part.

The only thing which I question with this case (and actually - all cases which hold credit cards in the internal flap) is that as soon as you close the flap, the credit cards you have, in the slots in the flap, will make direct contact with the screen of the phone. Surely this is not a good thing - its gonna scuff up your screen..........

11. goofy1958 macrumors regular

That's why I'm going with the BulletTrain Safe Wallet. It holds the cards in a compartment in the back. I don't care for the wallet cases that fold over the front, so this was the best option I could find. Should be receiving it in the next few weeks.

Right now it's only available for the 5/5s or the 6 plus. The 6 version is coming soon. http://www.bullettrain.com/SAFEWallet6Plus/

12. kgenova macrumors 6502a

kgenova

Awesome it is! I will include some pics soon.

Doc Artisan includes a screen protector with their case, but I already have a Zagg Glass on mine, so I'm sticking with that. I don't think credit cards are going to scratch a '9H' hardness tempered glass screen protector.

13. Daysight macrumors regular

I have a screen protector on the iPhone and it is just not a problem.