Question about watch exchanges

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by damonbus, Sep 17, 2015.

1. damonbus macrumors member

damonbus

Last night I was at the apple store. While there I overheard a guy who was exchanging his watch for another color and he said that this was his 4th exchange. Does apple have a limit on how many exchanges you can make on an item? I mean four times and he still can't decide on color or whatever his issue is.

2. gsmornot macrumors 68030

gsmornot

They have no official policy offering exchanges unless they were within 14 days. If they were they could exchange and unfortunately take advantage of the system. Shame they have been unable to make up their mind what they want but maybe some issues came up or they decided to upgrade to a more expensive model or the one they wanted was not in at the time and the store offered another for a bit. Who knows.

3. btrach144 macrumors 65816

btrach144

I've exchanged my new watch once within my current 14 day period. I got the space gray sport but I could dress up the watch with a leather or metal band so I swapped for a stainless steel. Now I can put sport bands/metal/leather and it look decent. I hated exchanging but had Apple not offered the exchange period, I would have returned it and probably never bought a watch again just because.