Question about what my MBP is worth

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by saylae, Dec 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. saylae macrumors newbie

First off, I'm a long time lurker here, and I want to thank everyone for the great information on this site.

I have recently run into some financial difficulties, and am forced to sell my beloved mac :(

I understand that there is some site that roughly estimates the worth of your mac, but I just simply want to know realistically what I could get.

This is what I have:

2008 15" Macbook Pro
    2.2 GHZ C2D
    4 GB ram
    GeForce 8600m
    320 GB HDD

Only thing wrong with it, would be that the battery only hards a charge for about 2 hours, and very slight cosmetic wear where the palms rest (just assume it's so minimalistic, that it doesn't really matter)

I would provide pictures, but I had to sell my camera too.

If I'm breaking any sort rules here, I am really sorry and understand if this thread is moved/closed. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

2. saylae thread starter macrumors newbie

realized that this wasn't allowed here. Sorry for the thread. If anyone could point me in the right direction to finding this out, that would be swell. thanks.

3. shyam09 macrumors 68000

shyam09

here is the link that will help you.
    http://www.mac2sell.net/

im not sure if this is allowed on here, either, so i will PM you, so in case this is deleted, you will still know the link :)

4. hardliner macrumors member

hardliner

Will he get fined or arrested now? Was is allowed or not? We need more FBI or security please.

5. peapody macrumors 68040

peapody

Seeing as he corrected himself, I don't see what the reason is behind this sarcasm.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.