Question abt Purchasing MBP

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by King Apple, Apr 10, 2010.

  1. King Apple macrumors regular

    King Apple

    Mar 17, 2010
    I will be purchasing a 15 inch arrandale mbp hopefully next week. My question is: Should i wait a few weeks after the release of the updated mbps in order for glitches to be fixed and stuff like that, or should I go out and buy it on the launch day?

    How have situations like these played out in the past?

    Thanks for ur input!
  2. lionheartednyhc macrumors 65816


    Jul 13, 2009
    Do you want to use it next week or next month?

    If there are any glitches, they will be patched. So its up to you.
  3. Relznuk macrumors 6502


    Sep 27, 2009
    UT, USA
    I'd buy it as soon as you can. If there are problems, they'll either be fixed by software updates, or in the worst case scenario, hardware replacement.
  4. sth macrumors 6502a

    Aug 9, 2006
    The old world
    If you want to be on the safe side wait for a few days until the first reports pop up in the forum.

Share This Page