Question| apple accounts in a device

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by dvir971, Mar 7, 2011.

1. dvir971 macrumors regular

dvir971

There are few uses to the apple accounts in a device (IPhone, iPad, or whatever :apple:): for iTunes sync, for GameCenter, for the app store in the device itself, for services like "Find my iPhone" and for more things like that. My question is, if it has to be one account for all of them?
    For example: can I sync the device to the computer with an apple account (this account is logged in the computer), and then connect to the game center or to "find my iphone" with other account? Or it will detect that it is two different accounts and it won't let me?

2. Gjeepguy macrumors regular

iTunes and App Store should be the same

you should be able to use a separate one for game center and for find my iphone.

find my iPhone uses mobileMe so you should be able to use any account.

3. Interstella5555 macrumors 603

Interstella5555

I....don't think this will work, but it's more a gut feeling than any real knowledge. Try it out?

4. ssdeg7 macrumors 6502a

ssdeg7

I have 3 Apple IDs, one is my MobileMe, another with a Gmail and another with Hotmail, I use my MobileMe for FindMyiPhone and GameCenter and use the others to buy stuff on the App Store

5. dvir971 thread starter macrumors regular

dvir971

The most important thing is different accounts for AppStore and for the Game Center. It's possible?