Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Porterhouse

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 13, 2011
USA
I bought an original gen SS, and now I see the price has reduced significantly from what I paid for it. Since it's within the first fifteen days, can I return for the price difference? Or exchange for the SS link bracelet--which is now the same price that I paid? How does that work?

Thanks to anyone that has knowledge on this!

Reactions: robertopod1968

LoveToMacRumors

macrumors 68030
Feb 15, 2015
Canada
I bought an original gen SS, and now I see the price has reduced significantly from what I paid for it. Since it's within the first fifteen days, can I return for the price difference? Or exchange for the SS link bracelet--which is now the same price that I paid? How does that work?

Thanks to anyone that has knowledge on this!
Yes you can, don't wait and go asap.

Reactions: Porterhouse

Porterhouse

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 13, 2011
USA
False alarm--I go into the website to order the OG 38mm SS link bracelet. It's not at a store within 250 miles, and for whatever reason, Best Buy will not ship it to me. Why? I have absolutely no idea.

My original watch is still $50 less than what I paid, so I guess I'll go in tomorrow and deal with that, which I appreciate.

lordofthereef

macrumors G5
Nov 29, 2011
Boston, MA
You still may be able to get the price difference back.

The reason they won't ship is probably because the warehouse is empty. They'll do store transfers but only within reason (couple dozen miles).

The first gen Watch is a discontinued product. It's going to keep going down until it's gone.

Reactions: Porterhouse
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.