Question: constantly listening to music.

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by orr971, Sep 22, 2013.

1. orr971 macrumors member

orr971

Hello everyone.
    I like to go to sleep with music in the background and usually I listen to it from my PC (conected to a Sony system). I had an idea: To listen to music from my iphone in one of the two ways:

1. Plugging it straight to the system with like an "audio in/aux" cable. Problem is: Otterbox case, My cable is too thick to get in it...

2. Plugging the cable to this device I have that connects to the iPhone using Bluetooth, and then "delivers the music to earphones or the system in this case.
    [The device is something like this.. Just without the earphones in this case...
    [​IMG]]

And here is my question. Is it okay to listen to music for like 8-10-even 12 hours? Isn't it bad for the iPhone?

2. Tyler23 macrumors 603

Tyler23

I'd be far more concerned for your ears than your phone. That's not good for your ears - even at a low volume. So at least make sure you're playing at a low volume.

Your phone will be fine.

3. orr971 thread starter macrumors member

orr971

Why? I play it in a ver very low volume. Just as background music... Like 3-4 in my system...
    Why would it be bad?

4. Mrbobb macrumors 601

Where do u kids come up with these stuff.

Machines don't need to take coffee breaks nor vacations, if u keep feeding it power, it will play forever, or until the memory read cycles limit has exceeded, probably 30 years.

5. orr971 thread starter macrumors member

orr971

----- ssory i wrote here something and i dont know how to delete the message.. so ill wroe this instead.