Question for anyone who has ordered from Switcheasy

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by jonter19, Jun 27, 2011.

1. jonter19 macrumors member

I ordered an iPhone 4 case straight from Switcheasy's website last Thursday night. I paid using my paypal account and so far the only thing I've received is an email from Paypal saying my payment has gone through.

Absolutely nothing from switcheasy. No order confirmation or shipping notice.

Is this typical when ordering from them? I'm know I'm a little early to start worrying but I don't want to sit waiting for my case when there was some error with my order.

Any comments would be appreciated.

2. jonter19 thread starter macrumors member

Can anyone help?

I'm wanting to email their support but wanted to hold off until someone confirmed that my lack of order confirmation is abnormal.

3. Rayfire macrumors 68020

Rayfire

I just did a quick search on my inbox, you should be getting an email from them saying "SWITCHEASY has sent you a package" or the delivery confirmation email. So far only Paypal's email too on my end then delivery, but can't really do an extensive search since I'm just using my iPhone to search my barrage of inbox.

4. Hellhammer Moderator

Hellhammer

Staff Member

I bought a case for my 3GS from them. I was also getting worried because they never sent any shipping emails or estimated delivery times etc. I paid with wire transfer (don't have PayPal) so I was even more concerned.

The package got here eventually though. They aren't very fast and their customer service is lacking so give it some time before worrying too much.

5. mattdo93 macrumors 6502

mattdo93

Yeah I ordered a Vulcan from them and the same thing happened to me. However, they did deliver their product. Their customer service was great as well. I ended up accidentally scratching the case (using my shirt to wipe off fingerprints) and they were fine with replacing it.

6. lgreenberg macrumors 6502

lgreenberg

You should receive a USPS shipping notification with a tracking number.

7. jonter19 thread starter macrumors member

Ok. Looks like what I'm experiencing is sort of typical.

Thanks everyone.

8. gokart mozart macrumors 6502

We recently ordered some Trim cases on a Monday and got them the following Thursday. We didn't get a shipment email until Tuesday.