Question for anyone with the Invisible Shield and a Hard Case

Discussion in 'iPod touch Accessories' started by Drucifer, May 28, 2008.

1. Drucifer macrumors regular

I have the IS front protector on my iPod and I'm wondering if I will be able to get my InCase Slider on it as well? I've heard some reports that it will be fine since the InCase Slider only covers the edge of the iPod and not the glass so the front protector will be fine it's just the full shield that won't work.

Just wondering as I have ordered the White InCase from ebay, stupid Apple Store didn't have white available for Canadian customers and I don't live near an Apple Store to just stop in and ask for one. :p

Thanks to anyone who can help answer my question.

2. AppleNewton macrumors 68000

AppleNewton

i havent had issues with putting with my black slider and the antiglare film set (i have both the front and back covered.

3. Drucifer thread starter macrumors regular

Good news. I thought I read before here on this forum others who have done this and not had any issues but some joker on another forum was trying to tell me it won't work or fit correctly.

4. patp Guest

Hey!
    is this drucifer from hri (huge racks Inc)?

This is pedalpat. I got me an 8gb iPod touch.

5. Drucifer thread starter macrumors regular

Nope, never even heard of HRI. :p

6. MVallee macrumors 6502a

MVallee

I have the Power Support Crystal Film Set and the white slider, and I've had no problems. Its very snug, but not so tight that the thin film makes a difference.

7. Drucifer thread starter macrumors regular

Thanks for the response. So you are in Canada too, did you pick up the White Slider in an Apple store? The online Apple store doesn't offer it and the only place I could find it was ebay. :(