Question for Apple Store Employees

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Billy Blazes, Jul 8, 2010.

1. Billy Blazes macrumors newbie

I am planning on purchasing a MBP next week. And my question is: What is typically the stores slowest day and time? I have a lot of questions. And I don't want to feel like I'm holding every one up. I'm sure weekends are out. I should be visiting the Brandon Florida store if that helps.

Thanx
    Billy

2. -Ryan- macrumors 68000

You won't find any Apple Store employees on here, as they're not allowed to use message boards (I'm serious; even if they're not working), but I'll have a go at alleviating your fears. You won't be holding anyone up. The stores are very well staffed, and most other people in the store will just be browsing. Tell a staff member you're interested in buying and they'll guide you through your purchase.

OR, you can reserve a Personal Shopping appointment so you have a staff member dedicated to helping you, and only you for a full hour. :)

Go here: http://www.apple.com/retail/brandon/ and click on Reserve under the personal shopping section and you'll be able to make an appointment. Enjoy!

3. iLog.Genius macrumors 601

iLog.Genius

They actually encourage you to do just that - ask questions so they're able to decide which product is best for your needs so don't feel as you're taking up their time because it's in the job description.

Here in the GTA, any time during the weekday is fine as the volume is moderate but forget weekends.

4. WxMan macrumors newbie

If you visit the Brandon store link that is posted below your post and click on shopping tips, you'll find the following, "Tip 1. Shop early. Shop late. The store tends to be busiest in the middle of the day. Shopping early in the morning or late in the evening helps you avoid the crowds."

I hope that helps some. :)

5. jjahshik32 macrumors 603

Go to the Apple store around monday-thursday morning (9:00am-11:00am). 2:00pm (after lunch break) or 7:00pm-9:00pm.

Those are the targeted time that I usually stick with when I make a purchase and hasnt failed me since!

6. dashcs macrumors regular

It bet half the postings on this forum are from apple employees...;)

7. Billy Blazes thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanx everyone for the advice. I really appreciate it. I'm shooting for Tuesday morning.

Thanx again
    Billy