Like so many others I've been waiting for months for the merom MBP. I'm most likely going to just give in and get the 2.16 ghz one either this weekend or next weekend. It'll cost me just about $2,500 after tax and student discount. I'm almost certainly going to ebay it by the end of next year and upgrade my machine, but I'm just wondering how much $ I might expect to lose. Could any of you that have experience w/ ebaying their machines give me any kind of rough estimate? The only reason I might wait for C2D is so that my resale value will be higher. Would the upgraded processor though have a huge impact on resale value since C2D isn't a whole lot faster than the CD? I dunno if everything is too speculative to come up w/ a helpful answer to my questions, but I thought I'd throw them out there. Thanks.