Question for iPhone 5C Owners

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by 6thDAY, Jan 11, 2014.

1. 6thDAY macrumors 6502a

Do you guys have a back protector?

If not, how is the back holding up with everyday usage? Any scratches?

I tried putting on a back protector to protect the back of my 5C, but failed miserably and had a lot of dust, even in a steamy bathroom, due to its curve.

So now, I only have a screen protector with a bumper and wanted to ask if the back is pretty scratch resistant?

I'm pretty paranoid about scratches, and was thinking of getting a case that protects the back, but if the back is pretty strong enough to handle scratches from everyday usage, I'll stick to the bumper.

Thanks!

2. Harmonious Zen macrumors 6502a

The back is probably pretty scratch resistant. But at the end of the day, it's just plastic. You could try a skin. Or Caudabe just released a version of the Veil for the iPhone 5c. If I had the 5c, I'd probably get the frost version. That's what I've got for my 5s and it works well.

Here's a link to all of the colors since you didn't say which 5c you have: http://www.caudabe.com/collections/iphone-5c-accessories

3. costabunny macrumors 68020

costabunny

I put a Stillgut clear shell on it from day one (the 5C version). cant say for the 5c, but the case is holding up perfectly ;)

4. Fattytail macrumors 6502a

I just got the Caudabe for my niece. Really like it for my 5s and it looks like the same thing, just for the 5c.

5. iPodJedi macrumors 6502a

iPodJedi

I use a griffin survivor on my 5c-it is protective/rugged, colored, and has a built in screen protector

I guess it somewhat defeats the reason of having a 5c but id rather protect my iphone.