Question for lockinfo

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by cowsrus, Aug 16, 2010.

1. cowsrus macrumors 6502

So I've just recently picked up lockinfo and I enjoy it, I just have a simply question.

This is what my lockscreen looks like now
    [​IMG]
    I like the wallpaper I put on and it works fine with lockinfo, however when I get a notification or use my rss feed its a tad difficult to read the writing.
    [​IMG]
    I know that I can have the entire lockinfo deal shaded, but it makes my wallpaper look less appealing, the settings for lockinfo confuse me a bit but I was wondering if there is a way to shade the area where the writing goes in, but only shade it when i have writing there. ie have it look like how my lockscreen does now when the rss feed is collapsed, but then have the shading drop down along with the writing when i expand it.

Any insight is appreciated!

2. cowsrus thread starter macrumors 6502

3. sidewinder macrumors 68020

sidewinder

Play around with it. Try setting the Lockscreen "Transparency" to "Cells and Headers" and slide the setting all the way to the right or slightly less.

S-

4. cowsrus thread starter macrumors 6502

thank you thats exactly what i needed
    the settings seem a little buggy for me, i had the transparency set to cells and headers because i thought thatd solve it, however nothing changed until i slid the slider, that made the changes take effect.

thank you very much good sir!

5. sidewinder macrumors 68020

sidewinder

You're welcome.

The slider controls how opaque the cells and headers are.....the more to the right you go the more opaque they are.

S-