Question For LTE Series 3 Owners

loon3y

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Oct 21, 2011
Have you ever just left the house on the weekend with just the watch and maybe AirPods? Just so that you can receive phone calls and texts to meet up friends.

Although I can do it now with self restraint, but not having it physically with you means you don't have the temptation to check that ESPN headline, that notification from social media or a dating app, the dreadful work emails that come at all hours and days. You might get the notifications still but you won't be able to use them conveniently so that you'll just be stuck on it.

I'm so stuck to technology these days, I can hardly believing living without it.

igrover

macrumors 6502
Jun 9, 2007
Depends on your lifestyle. I regularly leave the house to run errands and other things and leave my phone at home. Some days I just turn on the phone and leave it on the kitchen counter all day without using it.

My point is there is a lot you can do with just the watch and without the phone. Just depends on your lifestyle and needs.

Reactions: artfossil

xCarbonSteelx

macrumors member
Aug 26, 2014
Arizona
I have accidentally left my phone at work on a Friday and went the whole weekend with just my watch. I had no issues making receiving calls and texts. If I needed to look something up, I grabbed my iPad or MacBook Pro.

Reactions: artfossil
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.