Question for No Commitment iPhone 4 Purchase

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Seraphx17, Jun 14, 2010.

1. Seraphx17 macrumors member

I've decided to take the plunge and get the iPhone 4 for the no commitment pricing and have a couple of questions.

Can I still pre-order tomorrow and get it on release? Can I have it shipped to my home (as I'm not sure if activation would be different)? Does it comes with a new micro sim that will automatically update when I register on iTunes?

2. AbSoluTc macrumors 68040

AbSoluTc

No commitment pricing is a sham unless you ARE NOT using the phone on AT&T and only T-Mobile. Otherwise, it's cheaper to buy it subsidized instead. It really is.

3. Seraphx17 thread starter macrumors member

I am not eligible for an upgrade and am therefore forced to pay the full price. The only reason I am doing it is because I have a 32 Gb 3GS which I can sell for a lot so the cost won't be too much for me.

4. Goaliegeek macrumors 6502a

Goaliegeek

I'm doing the same thing as OP. I can get an upgrade, but not going to sign up for another 2yrs. Tried a mock purchase of a 3GS about a week ago or so and never saw an option for the no commitment price, so hopefully some sheds some light on this.

5. AbSoluTc macrumors 68040

AbSoluTc

Not even an early upgrade?

I suppose if you sell your phone for $300 or so it wouldn't be too bad. Even so, $399 for a phone still boggles my mind. Paying $299 is pushing it enough for me :)