Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dr_lha

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Oct 8, 2003
Can anyone say where in the settings you can set the different international keyboards? I'm asking because the iPhone screenshots on Apple.com currently show a setting in "Settings->General" called "International" and I'm trying to figure out if this is just the language/keyboard settings like in the iPod Touch or it if is something different.

i0Nic

macrumors 65816
May 17, 2006
Sydney, Australia
Another question- does the touch feature a Compilations on/off setting?
Does it handle compilations differently? Can you sort by album artist?

cheers

gloss

macrumors 601
May 9, 2006
around/about
Another question- does the touch feature a Compilations on/off setting?
Does it handle compilations differently? Can you sort by album artist?

cheers

That's not one I can test first hand, I don't use the Compliations setting personally. ~.~

erwinmayer

macrumors newbie
Sep 9, 2007
No Disk Mode??

is it true you can't load any other file other than music on the ipodT??? i'd never imagine apple would omit this function. Can anyone verify this!?

erwinmayer

macrumors newbie
Sep 9, 2007
Airport Express

has anyone used their ipodT with an Airport Express base station for internet? or is the ipod only compatible with the airport "Extreme"? (since apple only verifies the 'extreme' to support iphone or ipodT.)

PygmySurfer

macrumors 6502
Aug 7, 2006
Wellesley, ON
has anyone used their ipodT with an Airport Express base station for internet? or is the ipod only compatible with the airport "Extreme"? (since apple only verifies the 'extreme' to support iphone or ipodT.)

Should work with an airport, airport express, or airport extreme (both the old and new extreme), or any other 802.11b/g router/access point.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.