Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

egrimo

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 1, 2020
Istanbul
As a Beats Studio 3 Wireless user, I love the music quality with ANC and I was wondering that, is the music experience with Airpods Pro same? Is Noice cancelling the exact same with smaller body size than Beats ?

I am interested to have one and since we can't test them on the Apple Store or nowhere else I was wondering this question from both Beats and AirPods owners?

egrimo

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 1, 2020
Istanbul
Have purchase powerbeats pro and AirPods, but not AirPods pro. Returned them due to poor sound. Studio 3s are much better, but not great.
Of course not perfect in every way. We are talking about Apple products, else they are many headsets better at sound but not perfect related with devices like Apple provides.

What I wondered is, I know that in ears are good in sound proofing but how quality Apple makes this on their devices, I did not mention Powerbeats Pro because of hinge.

Why i am thinking of this is basically, Beats being big headphone, hard to carry and micro-usb to charge.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.