Question for the PC handbrake burning Pro's!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by btija, Apr 17, 2008.

1. btija macrumors newbie

Using handbrake with standard settings for the touch, after dumping to the touch and reviewing the flick on TV, i notice a ever so slight delay(just enough to notice if your awhere of it) about after 15 to 20 seconds while replaying the video to 35 inch TV:eek:. If i burn the iso to a disk (without handbrake)and play the disk, their is no delay, video plays perfectly on TV.

My question is that slight delay do to touch processor, some other function happening during replay or handbrake setting needs to be tweeked?:confused:

My wifi is turned off, no other screens open, using either 091 or 092 handbrake does not seem to matter, touch video about < 1 gig, iso is 3.5 gig, virus software and internet turned off during processing, non high def tv, touch powered by AC, happens on all flicks played on touch to TV.

2. Draythor macrumors 6502

Draythor

This depends on what you mean by delay.
    Does it stop playing?
    Is the audio out of sync?

3. btija thread starter macrumors newbie

Very good question, that Is, should have been more exact. There is no out of sync audio with video, It would seem that if you took a few frames out of video out, it would be similar to that. To the untrained eye, you would not see most likely any problem. But, i have burned enough videos to see this slight minor problems . I have hope that their would be alittle check mark here or their, that would hide this, or make it more unnoticeable, without adding more kilobytes to the file. I have viewed this across 2 tv's, it is more noticeable to the larger, 35 inch tv, than on the 30 inch tv. On the touch, i can not see this problem at all, only on larger tv's.:eek:

It almost like the touch is doing some processing while the video is playing, causing the video to slighty stall, or reduce cycles to processing the file.