Question for those of you on Verizon

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by sinister184, Sep 21, 2014.

1. sinister184 macrumors member

Ive had all my iPhones on at&t in the past and recently switched to Verizon for the iPhone 6. I have LTE coverage in my area, but i have a few observations I'm wondering if they're normal or not. When I'm on a call, i just notice the amount of bars and "Verizon" and nothing else. On at&t it always had the amount of bars "at&t 4g". Also, i notice when i hang up it goes from displaying nothing to showing "1x" quickly before jumping back up to LTE. Is all this normal for Verizon?

2. phositadc macrumors 6502

Pretty sure it's normal since when you are on a call on Verizon you have no data (unless on voLTE).

3. jason4427 macrumors member

I'm planning to switch to Verizon after years on AT&T. How's the battery LTE speed for you?

4. sinister184 thread starter macrumors member

hard to say at this point. I'm just now charging the phone at 17% and I've been using it quite a bit since i got it on Friday. I never kept LTE on while i was on at&t unless i was doing something that required a fast connection. at&t's hspa+ "4g" has always been fast enough for casual browsing. For now though it looks like its lasting pretty well with LTE on Verizon

5. sinister184 thread starter macrumors member

thats what I'm figuring, but i figured someone could say for sure.

6. sinister184 thread starter macrumors member

7. Dunbar macrumors 6502