Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

acousticbiker

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 28, 2008
After I select the preorder option for the iPhone 4, I am directed to choose a data and SMS plan but no voice plan. I'm currently on a family plan with FAN discount. Is this what you experienced or was your voice plan listed on the checkout page (mine is not showing)?

wirelessmacuser

macrumors 68000
Dec 20, 2009
Planet.Earth
After I select the preorder option for the iPhone 4, I am directed to choose a data and SMS plan but no voice plan. I'm currently on a family plan with FAN discount. Is this what you experienced or was your voice plan listed on the checkout page (mine is not showing)?

I logged into my AT&T account, everything appeared properly including voice plan. Placed the order no problem.

motty2307

macrumors regular
Feb 1, 2010
Indiana

I had the same issue. Under the option for voice and data plan there's a choice for voice only. I opened that menu up but didn't see anywhere I could select "use existing" like the site told me to so I just chose the same plan I've had. I was then able to select my unlimited data plan using the "use existing" option. I was also using a FAN account # and didn't seem to have any issues.

TroyBoy30

macrumors 68030
Jun 9, 2009
Atlanta GA
I get the To keep your existing rate plan and select different
features, click Use Existing message but there is no button to click to keep existing and my $29 1000 minute plan is of course not listed!

TroyBoy30

macrumors 68030
Jun 9, 2009
Atlanta GA
I used the premier site and was able to put in a different shipping address

I was not able to choose my existing voice plan though, so I simply added the 450 minute plan then removed it when I got to the cart and it let me order

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.