Question for those who upgraded through ATT website

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by acousticbiker, Jun 15, 2010.

1. acousticbiker macrumors 6502

After I select the preorder option for the iPhone 4, I am directed to choose a data and SMS plan but no voice plan. I'm currently on a family plan with FAN discount. Is this what you experienced or was your voice plan listed on the checkout page (mine is not showing)?

2. Opstech macrumors 6502a

Opstech

3. acousticbiker thread starter macrumors 6502

Yes, for data, it gave me the option to keep my unlimited plan with a blue 'Existing' button. But voice plans didn't even show up.

4. wirelessmacuser macrumors 68000

wirelessmacuser

I logged into my AT&T account, everything appeared properly including voice plan. Placed the order no problem.

5. Opstech macrumors 6502a

Opstech

No worries. As long as you didnt check any of the plans you'll be ok, unless you wanted to change others......

6. motty2307 macrumors regular

I had the same issue. Under the option for voice and data plan there's a choice for voice only. I opened that menu up but didn't see anywhere I could select "use existing" like the site told me to so I just chose the same plan I've had. I was then able to select my unlimited data plan using the "use existing" option. I was also using a FAN account # and didn't seem to have any issues.

7. TroyBoy30 macrumors 68000

TroyBoy30

I get the To keep your existing rate plan and select different
    features, click Use Existing message but there is no button to click to keep existing and my $29 1000 minute plan is of course not listed!

8. Iphonelvr macrumors member

Was anyone able to have it shipped to their work?

9. TroyBoy30 macrumors 68000

TroyBoy30

I used the premier site and was able to put in a different shipping address

I was not able to choose my existing voice plan though, so I simply added the 450 minute plan then removed it when I got to the cart and it let me order