Going to check out the iPad mini in the store (today). I already know I'm super particular and prob will not be happy w screen resolution but I really wanted the mini size for portability. I should prob just wait for retina display but a part of me thinks they will wait a year instead of 6 months for upgrade. So should I just buy cheap one now 16g? and sell it later? I'd prefer 32G LTE but that seems like a waste if I'm just going to sell it right away. Is 16g easier to sell? What do you think the resell value will be on these? I don't care if I have to take $50 hit. EDIT: Which has higher resell value 16G Wifi or 32G LTE????