Question for those with iPhone 4 and Doodle Jump

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by red9, Jun 25, 2010.

1. red9 macrumors member

So I played Doodle Jump on my iPhone 4 and compared to my 3GS, I'm definitely feeling a difference in terms of how the accelerometer feels--it's kind of hard to describe, but it feels a bit 'heavier' if that makes sense. Was just wondering if anyone else has experienced the same thing, or if maybe there's something wrong with mine? Thanks.

2. red9 thread starter macrumors member

I managed to play Mega Jump on my iPhone 4 also, and it definitely feels similar to how Doodle Jump now feels on my iPhone 4 compared to my 3GS--sort of 'heavier' and 'sluggish' but not laggy, if that makes sense. Anyone else notice this in either Doodle Jump or Mega Jump? I'm trying to figure out if my accelerometer is somehow defective, or if there was just some sort of change in how it works or how the API works that the developers perhaps have not addressed yet.

3. cleggster83 macrumors regular

cleggster83

Just tried my verison of doodle jump and it seamed fine. Have you updated to the latest update.??