What is your next step? Are you going to wait for the software update or return the phone and re-purchase it after it is fixed? I pre-ordered it, so my deadline will be coming up in about 2 weeks. J/w what others are doing. Please, if you plan on replying by telling me to do a search, just save your time and move on. Thank you.