question for videos

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by thebusdriver16, Sep 20, 2007.

1. thebusdriver16 macrumors member

Can you get videos off of limewire and put them on your touch. If so what is the easiest program to use.

2. RCGMac macrumors regular

If you are talking about Hollywood movies that would be illegal and I am pretty sure the forum rules don't allow topics like this.

3. Schnebar macrumors 6502

if they are legal videos you can just open them in quicktime and export them in iPhone format or mp4 I think.

4. gkarris macrumors 604

gkarris

Don't know what "limewire" is but if it's illegally distributing stuff, please avoid. Please support your favorite studios and actors/actresses by purchasing movies. It's bad enough when studio execs call iPod users as nothing but pirates (especially when I buy DVDs legally).

5. RCGMac macrumors regular

Yeah most legal videos should be able to be opened in Quicktime, you should then be able to convert them and load them into iTunes.

6. RCGMac macrumors regular

It annoys me so much when people download stuff illegally. Downloading movies is even worse, esp. since how much time and money go into making a 2 hour movie.

7. DoFoT9 macrumors P6

DoFoT9

then all the trouble that people go thru to convert it into something respectable to download/watch. :p kidding lol

how could you watch a full movie on the touch/ipod?? the screen is just waaay to small. the volume is often to soft. and you can only fit about 6 good quality ones on there anyways...hardly worth it IMO.