Question involving Adding credit card info to apple account

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by Deshke, Jul 21, 2011.

1. Deshke macrumors newbie

I had 15 euros on my Apple account, now i wanted to buy Lion and I added my sisters VISA info to my account and I bought Lion.

But my question is, what happend to my 15 eur (wich I already had) that was on my account because it disappeared when i added a creditcard

thanks is advance :)

2. Deshke thread starter macrumors newbie

or is my english bad? thats a possibility 2 of course :p

3. Mac'nCheese macrumors 68030

Mac'nCheese

Your English is fine. :) I just think most people don't know, did u give apple a call?

4. Deshke thread starter macrumors newbie

hmmm , no not really, I live in Belgium so ill try to contact page of apple.be and contact them :) but i don't think I lost the 15 ear because that would be stealing (just because i filled in my visa)

but i would like to know how to erase the visa or something like that so I can buy apps and mp3's with my iTunes gift cards (the 15 eur)

5. Deshke thread starter macrumors newbie

answer from apple :
    Greetings from Austin, Texas! I hope you're having a great day. My name is Christopher, and I will be your personal contact on this issue. I understand that you're having trouble finding out what happened to your Store Credit. I can certainly understand why you're concerned, and I'm happy to help.

Store credit is always used first. When Lion was purchased, it used up the Store credit and put the remainder of the purchase on the Visa. You can review your purchases by following the instructions in this following article.

Seeing your iTunes Store purchase history and order numbers

do i guess this topic is closed :)