Question iPhone info & 7plus SAD story

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by supcom, Nov 6, 2016.

1. supcom macrumors newbie

Hi,

I have a question how do I check the following info on the iPhone?

for ex:

Serial starts F2LS.

• Model: A1784

• Factory: F2L - China, Zhengzhou - Foxconn

• Year: 2016

• Week: 43 (24.10 - 30.10)

I See a lot of this infos inside threads, but I don't know how to check them? When buying iPhone :/ (hope newer models will be less faulty)

I returned my 7 Plus jet black/128gb - since the screen was yellow compared to the other iPhone 7 plus models inside the store, and the employee agreed with me...

It was silent no hissing under load BUT on videos it was present as a sound "white noise"

I'm so mad & dissapointed with the quality of apple products, but I have to admit the worse are the screens I don't know how they made it maybe in garage..

Thanks for help guys!

P.S - I bought the phone in Poland where i live.

2. T5BRICK macrumors 604

T5BRICK

I just did a google search for "iPhone serial number check" and found this at the second link:

http://sndeep.info/en

I'm guessing the vast majority doesn't have these problems. Chances are there is nothing wrong with most phones. You either have bad luck, or you're looking for problems instead of just using your phone.

3. bufffilm macrumors 601

bufffilm

If your phone has problems/defects, then exchange it. If none are available, return it and order again later.

Phones are expensive and you should never settle for anything less. And no, it wasn't made in a garage...unless you have a counterfeit.

4. Relentless Power macrumors G5

Relentless Power

When you mass produce iPhones, some have defects. That's what a warranty is for.