Question| ITunes and games

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by dvir971, Feb 7, 2011.

1. dvir971 macrumors regular

dvir971

If i have an old IPhone device and i'm planning on getting a new one soon and in the old one I played games like "angry birds" and synced to the itunes, when I will sync the game to the new device i could keep playing from where i stopped or i will have to do the entire game from the begining again? (I wil sync it with the same itunes acount)

2. JamesMB macrumors 68000

JamesMB

When you get the new phone and connect to iTunes, it will give you the choice to "set up as new" or use the backup from the other phone. If you use the backup from the other phone, your new phone will have the same app data as the old one.

3. dvir971 thread starter macrumors regular

dvir971

And if i'm buying 2 new Iphones it will ask me this choice for both of them?
    and when does it asks me to choose?

4. JamesMB, Feb 7, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2011

JamesMB macrumors 68000

JamesMB

I have never had two new iPhones that I wanted to setup "exactly" the same, so, your guess is as good as mine.
    As I said earlier, "when you connect your phone to iTunes".

Google is your friend.

http://discussions.info.apple.com/thread.jspa?messageID=12509289

0. If you had backed-up iphone on this computer you will be given option to restore your iphone 4.0 from prior back-up. Some people choose to start new and not bother with back-up restore, in our case we are doing complete restore.
    [​IMG]

Itunes-iphone4-activation-08

11. When restore is complete you will be show success message.

[​IMG]

Itunes-iphone4-activation-09

12. As a last step you need to sync your iPhone with iTunes, make sure to select movies, books, audio, photos sync parameters before syncing. You have to do it since sync parameters will be different from your prior configuration.