question on ipod touch 4th G

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by sevilla88, Sep 8, 2010.

1. sevilla88 macrumors newbie

hello¡¡¡ everyone first post,

Well im currently in South Korea and im plannig to buy an ipod touch 4g, so my question is, if i buy the ipod here in Seoul the app store is going to be the korean app store or i can choose the region im from?, and how do you charge the ipod touch? is it via usb? cause in Korea they use a different voltage or something so i dont wanna have trouble with that when im back to Mexico. And can i choose the language on the ipod (im pretty sure you can but still) or im gonna have to use it in korean?
    anyways greetings from Seoul.

2. CalBoy macrumors 604

CalBoy

You can change the language anytime.

The iTunes account should be based on whichever country you chose to originally register that ID with. If you don't have one yet, just wait until you get to Mexico to create the account if that is where you will making most of your purchases.

Yes, it does charge through USB. If you want an outlet attachment, buy it in Mexico (assuming that's where you'd use it mostly) to avoid issues with voltages. Otherwise, I don't think there is any difference between the USB cables in any iPod box worldwide.