Question on Jailbreaking iOS4 on 3GS

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by iiBenxD, Jun 26, 2010.

1. iiBenxD macrumors newbie

I know this is probably an annoying question, but I'd really like to know if anyone has an estimate on when a jailbreak for the iPhone 3GS will come out for iOS4. I realize there is already one released, but I'm talking about one that you can use if you already updated to the official IPSW.

And please don't blast me for being stupid and upgrading without reading any news, but I did not upgrade this phone. It was previously my dad's, who updated it, then went and got an iPhone 4 and gave me his 3GS. I told him not to update it, but he didn't care... whatever. So anyway, does anyone have an estimate? Thanks ~

2. grapes911 Moderator emeritus

grapes911

It will be out when its out. Dev-Team never really gives time estimates until its out.

3. iiBenxD thread starter macrumors newbie

Yes I know the dev-team never gives out estimates, but I mean do you guys have an estimate? But thank you. And it's not that I'm impatient, I just don't check regularly, and I don't want to be in the dark three weeks after the jailbreak is released and not realize it...

4. Neolithium macrumors 6502a

Neolithium

5. grapes911 Moderator emeritus

grapes911

I'm probably speaking for all of MacRumors when I say I have no idea how far the Dev-Team is on this. I couldn't even begin to guess when/if it will be available.

6. iiBenxD thread starter macrumors newbie

Wow, thanks for the accurate guess!

Okay then, thanks :)