Question on UK delivery date!

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by technolliegy, Mar 22, 2011.

1. technolliegy macrumors newbie

Howdy MacRumors, first post here! :cool:

I am planning to order a 15" 2.2Ghz Macbook Pro tomorrow night, and I wanted to ask your opinion on its delivery date. I just this moment tried to buy the set up I am ordering (MBP with a Photosmart printer, both said to dispatch within 24hrs) and it's dispatch date (bear in mind this is Tuesday night, not Wednesday night) was 23rd and delivery on the 25th (Friday). If I ordered tomorrow night, would I recieve everything on the Saturday? Do Apple/Carrier/whoever deliver on Sat?

Only reason I ask this is my want to have it for the weekend to set up and not on a school night (Monday) :p

Thanks!

2. mulo macrumors 68020

mulo

I ordered mine Monday, estimated delivery time is April 2nd

3. technolliegy thread starter macrumors newbie

How does that work when it said 25th to me today? :confused:

4. mulo macrumors 68020

mulo

I got a completely different estimate once I had placed my order and it had my exact address

5. technolliegy thread starter macrumors newbie

Oh damn, I was getting my hopes up for this weekend! :(

6. soooren macrumors newbie

my current macbook pro delivery..

[​IMG]

i have no idea whats going on with ups.. this thing should be going to denmark
    :confused::confused:

7. jijitrash macrumors newbie

I have made two separate orders of the new MBPs and both arrived earlier than the first estimated date after the order. The earlier you order, the earlier they come. Quite easy. Once they are with UPS in the UK, and you have the tracking number, they are at your place 2 days later.

8. borisiii macrumors 6502

Last year I ordered a 13 at about 15:30 on a Tuesday. It showed up as dispatching in 24 hours, and I had it by 11:00 on Wednesday.

9. johnnyturbouk macrumors 68000

johnnyturbouk

on the yellow [oled] brick road to tech nirvana.
    Same happened to me- ups are amazing, may I add!

Ordered 17" MBP 2011 with hdd upgrade- 500GB 7200rpm
    Est delivery date 6 April :(

Tempted to cancel order and pop to applestore and just accept. Stock 750gb
    I plan to stick in a ssd, the stock hdd will be for windows/media only

Should I really wait 15 days just for faster hdd that I will only use for win. 7 and storage? Will be playing games on win 7 tho

10. wwe2008 macrumors 6502

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148a Safari/6533.18.5)

I ordered Tuesday afternoon at 2ish... With hi res screen so dispatch delivery is 2-3 days. As I ordered before 5 will they start my order on Tuesday?? Delivery estimate is 31st march to 3rd April. Hopefully it's the 31st!!!

11. Seraphex macrumors member

I ordered a 15" MBP with 128SSD & Hi Resi Screen (today) and the delivery date is 1st - 6th April :((